20 juli 2011

A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in....

I love BIG BOOKS and I cannot lie! <3
Here is the book list for our two week vacation. Early in the morning while the rest of the crowd were sleeping, Glenn and I would take turns sneaking down at the pool area and read in the morning sun while it was still chilly and before the crowds arrived.


Melissa took naps every day. I guess the heat knocked her out. Here she is napping with her new friend, Horton. The elephant was originally an ice cream, but became a trusted friend.


Michael and Natalie became hooked on playing chess. I bought a miniature board game before we left at a dollar store and it was a well worth investment.


There was also a larger sized chess game at the resort.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!