26 mai 2009

Twilight

Glenn and the two oldest kids were invited to a boat trip and tent outing this week end but because of heavy rain showers it was cancelled. So to compensate for their disappointment we decided to have a family movie night instead. Natalie and I went out to find a new movie. I keep in touch with some of my former students from school on Facebook. They started high school this year so I don't see them too often any more. Some of the girls in my class read a lot of books, I think they read most of the books in the school library. A while ago they were superexcited about the movie adaption from the Twilight novel. And they went to see it several times. I know that Natalie likes movies that are romantic, sad, thoughtful and a little different. One of her favorite movies is A series of unfortunate events. So I convinced her to buy the Twilight movie because of their recommendations. She wasn't too sure about it and we called home to check with Glenn if it would be ok for her to watch it as she does get night mares if she gets scared. Glenn said go for it. And it was the best buy ever. Natalie has watched the movie again and again. She loves it! 

We ❤ Bella and Edward


I did some research online before writing this blog post and was thrilled to learn that Stephenie Meyers was a graduate from BYU, our favorite university! The Twilight novels have sold over 42 million copies worldwide, with translations into 37 different languages around the globe. We probably need to read The Twilight Series too.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!