02 mai 2009

New hair cut today!

A little embarrased to face my hairdresser today as a hair cut was much overdo. Pretending to be a hair colorist myself this past year has not been too successful. I was asked if I minded if they put an apprentice on the task. She just won a national comptetition and she did pretty good. Although I felt horrible while three people were consulting her trying to figure out what to do with this mess. It has never been easy defining what's my natural hair color, but I do consider myself a brunette - and found it proper to share some brunette jokes today. 

Q. Why are so many blonde jokes one-liners? 
A. So brunettes can remember them.

Q. What's the real reason a brunette keeps her figure?
A. No one else wants it

Q. What do brunettes miss most about a great party?
A. The invitation

Q. Why are brunettes so proud of their hair?
A. It matches their mustache

Q. Why does a brunette have curtains on her PC?
A. To open windows

Q. Why does a brunette throw water on her keyboard?
A. To surf the internet


The hair is the richest ornament of women.  ~Martin Luther

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!