Michael and Glenn had a boy's night out and went to see Star Trek. They came home totally on fire and to quote Glenn: William Shatner is out, Chris Pine is in. Captain Kirk is dead, Long live Captain Kirk! Michael and I just got home from watching Star Trek and we were blown away. It was amazing how well the actors portrayed the original cast, and Chris Pine IS capt. Kirk. And Karl Urban was awesome as Bones. The music from Michael Giacchino was incredible. J.J. Abrams has totally revived ST. Do I dare to wish for more ST from him....

There's no reason to hide the fact that this household has its share of devoted Star Trek Fans. Although I think we'd like to claim we actually do have a life and therefore probably are not considered true Trekkies...

From our visit to the Hilton Star Trek Experience in 2004.

Set your phasers on stun!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!