Oh yes. The time had come! It was time for the talk. I am going to remember this moment forever and here is the censored version, director's cut. My daughter is disappointed in me. Very disappointed. She can't say it enough. And shakes her head. She is never going to have children.
Obviously, it has been a much covered topic among her classmates recently and my precious daughter has stubbornheaded claimed they all just had to be wrong. I guess chasing butterflies with her friend and disturbing them in the act led to a highly informative conversation for Natalie. Even though it came from her best friend, she just would not accept the story of the flowers and the bees. You can always tell when Natalie is thinking about something. She will never open up and talk about things on her mind untill she is ready. The boys were out of the house. Typical. It was all up to me. Again. I was hoping I could turn this one over to Glenn. Still haven't fully recovered from the talk with Michael. It actually wasn't too long ago. My poor sheltered children. You know, I do this easily in school, teaching very specific and intimate facts about procreation and parts of the human body. But the horrified look on Natalies face just left me speechless. And boy did she have a lot of questions. This is where the censorship comes in. Her reference guide was a very loud movie scene from Click starring Adam Sandler. Oh my!

So where do babies come from? Natalie will answer - that thing in bed.... Of course followed by the question, so you actually had to do it three times? One for Michael? One for me? And one for Melissa? And I just nod for now!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!