29 januar 2009

Lazy day...

After threatening to smack Glenn with the snow shovel and snapping at the kids, I guess my family decided I needed to rest. So I got to sleep in this morning! And boy did I sleep! It has been such a lazy day. Didn't bother to go grocery shopping so we just got take away pizza for dinner. Played with our little rae of sunshine and her plush toys. She is all smiles already. Showed the older kids how to blog. Found some clips on YouTube they put on their blogs and Natalie found cute background images. And made chocolate chip cookies with Michael. Just one of those days that came and went by.......

Playtime!

Michael is my little helper in the kitchen!

Natalie took this picture of Melissa in her Moby Wrap sling.
She likes to observe whatever is going on around the house.
Check out how her eyes are turning dark brown already.

Voila! Cookies are served!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!