Here my two sweet girls are dressed in pink!See, mom? The pink outfit fits already! The slippers are nice with the cold weather we are having.
An update on this little rascal! He is such a good big brother.But luckily we often see the kid in him as well. He loves action!
So, no wonder everything turns into something James Bond related or something fun. Michael is showing a great sense of humor and catches on to a lot of comedy. He recently discovered sit-coms like Seinfeld and enjoys comedy movies with actors like Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey.
I am basicly a human binky these days. But I enjoy it!
Melissa is 5 weeks old today!She now sleeps well during the night and is more awake during the day. She still likes to stare at light and study our faces. But we also had a couple of fun play sessions this week.
And finally!
My old IXUS is now retired! I got it for my 30th birthday and has been such a faithful thing!
We are sticking to Canon and I got this IXUS 80IS this week end.
The kids have the old camera and are making a lot of short movies and take picture of things around the house. They even photographed me and that's why there's a picture of me this time. Doesn't happen too often!



Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!