We always look forward to family nights on Mondays ~espescially the refreshments! *lol* Tonight we celebrated that it has been four weeks since Melissa joined our family. Natalie had prepared a little presentation with pictures and she had written a poem to go along with them about families and babies. Cute.

I love Willow Tree figurines. I put these together on display to remind me that even though mom and dad are busy taking care of the new baby, there are two other kids to spend time and attention to as well! We are a very blessed family!

So we made our favorite chocolate cake today and celebrated!
And this is our baby at four weeks! We never were able to find out if we expected a boy or a girl on the ultrasound examinations during the pregnancy. So I didn't do hardly any shopping before the baby arrived. I just had to buy this outfit though. It is wool and perfect for Norwegian winter temperature! Melissa grows too fast! Somebody stop time! Please!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!