19 januar 2009

Winter wonderland

It's really snowing outside. I think we got like 5 inches of snow today. It is so beautiful and refreshing, but driving up the hillside to our place can be a nightmare. Our VW Golf is to say it mildly totally gutless and I was holding my breath when we were driving home today.

So to escape from the cold winter, I found some pictures from our summer vacation in Denmark from almost 3 years ago for this weeks Designer of the Year challenge at Scrapbook Express. I have signed up for a challenge that will run through the year and where we get a new assignment every week. This week we were to use a technique called distressing. Here's my take at the assignment.

Michael is not feeling too well these days. He is coughing a lot. We keep feeding him cough medicin that tastes really bad and hopefully he will get better soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!