
Melissa is at the age where she wants to say a blessing every time there is an occasion.
And she does a great job!

I cheated this year. Glenn usually gets the almond in our Christmas porridge every year, so this time I put one in each of the children's plates.

Michael was happy, but did a great job hiding his almond when he found it first.
He was a little disappointed when Natalie found hers and shouted out that she was the winner.
Next year we are back to the real competition........

I cheated this year. Glenn usually gets the almond in our Christmas porridge every year, so this time I put one in each of the children's plates.

Michael was happy, but did a great job hiding his almond when he found it first.
He was a little disappointed when Natalie found hers and shouted out that she was the winner.
Next year we are back to the real competition........
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!