
Our darling little princess is 3! To be quite honest I feel quite bad for child #3. With Michael I had everything planned, color coordinated and theme oriented parties. With Natalie I still did some planning and made theme cakes. For Melissa, the guests had to check and make sure there was actually going to be a party. I bought the balloons the same day as her birthday. Also bought doughnuts in the store for a cake and took whatever plates I could find. I will make it up to you, princess.
I think we had a good time all though there was a lack of birthday party supplies. Just bring these two siblings together and you have a winning recipe for laughter and fun!

And with a helpful friend to play with and a new Minnie Mouse dress, it seemed like Melissa enjoyed being the center of attention for one day.
And these guys entertain themselves. Don't have to worry about that!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!