
Here is what we experienced on the tour:
Auditorium: Audiovisual presentation of the Torres family history and the winery
Tunnel of the seasons: Multimedia experience with vineyard aromas
Torres Train: Tour through the vineyards with audio-guide system
Waltraud Celler: Multi-sensorial visit inside the Waltraud Celler
Wine tasting: A glass of Torres wine to savour....well, for some of us anyway...

The tour was mandatory on the trip but cost me 150 dollars. I find it kind of amusing that it is the most expensive grapejuice I have ever purchased in my life, since I am not drinking wine. I think I would have spent my money on something else if I had the choice but the winery tour was quite an experience nevertheless. It was interesting to witness both the proud family traditions and their environmental friendly and ecological traditions. I also was impressed on the variety and different methods the company used to present the winery. Lots of great teaching methods... And I particularly enjoyed walking arond taking pictures of all the bottle designs. :)
You can visit the Torres web site here.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!