
This Easter Natalie has read The little house on the Prairie. I think she read for two hours straight yesterday to finish the book. She has read the two first books in the series already, Little House in the Big Woods and Farmer Boy, and started On the Banks of Plum Creek today.

Michael finished Leven Thumps and the Ruins of Alder yesterday and was sad to have read the whole series now. He didn't tell me how the book ended as I am reading the series as well, but he really has a great fondness of the characters in the books. He is excited to see who will play in the movies and thinks he would make a great Leven himself. Hint, hint, Hollywood....
He is now reading Artemis Fowl: The arctic incident.
Glenn has read Accused and The Abduction by Mark Gimenez. He is happy to have found a "new John Grisham" and recommended that I would read his books.

And so I did. I have cruised through Colour of law by Mark Gimenez, Something borrowed and Something blue by Emily Giffin and Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert.
Melissa wanted her picture taken as well. Jeg og. Jeg og. Me too. Me too. It is probably not easy being the smallest in the family....
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!