19 april 2011

Now I've had the time of my life....

I've been so busy having fun, I didn't find time to blog. And besides from all the fun, my laptop adapter decided to die on me, so I can't access some of my pictures. But I have brand new ones from my trip to Barcelona last week. Welcome to the tourist guide.....

For those of you who know me really well, you know that soccer runs through my veins. I don't watch as much sports anymore, but when I learned that I was given the opportunity to travel to Spain, I just knew I wanted to go see a football game.

FC Barcelona ~ "Més que un club", more than a football club. See that excited person in the taxi? That would be me on my way to Camp Nou. Like a kid in a candy store. I had tons of butterflies in my stomach. And when I entered the stadium. Oh my! I was exhilarated.


And the game was more than I hoped for, better than I expected. In Norway we have a term - Drillo-fotball - describing teams that play long passes. Barcelona played extremely high speed one-touch soccer. I was at the edge of my seat the whole ninety minutes. And came home with a Messi shirt for Michael. I think I might have a place in my heart for a Spanish football team along with the Spurs and Kamma. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!