The mummy

First task: Dress one of you as a mummy using a roll of toilet paper.
Trivia: What's the name of the lead female actor?
Third letter in last name.
The Others

Second task: Pretend to be a ghost looking in a window to scare someone at night.
Trivia: Who plays the lead role in the movie?
Last letter in first name.
Matrix

Third task: Act out a shooting scene from The Matrix.
Trivia: What's the lead characters name in the movie?
First letter in first name.

Alien

Fourth task: Act out a scene from Alien.
Trivia: Who directed the movie?
Fourth letter in first name.
I am legend

Fifth task: Find a dog in the neighborhood and take a picture.
Trivia: Who is playing the lead actor in the movie I am legend?
Second letter in the first name.
The twilight saga

Sixth task: I want to drink your blood..... Act out a vampire scene.
Trivia: What is the name of the female lead character in the movie?
First letter in the first name.
And ta-da: If you put together the letters you will be able to spell out: I bilen (in the car)
That's where you'll find your eggs.

Always a thrill to find the Easter egg! :)

I think it was a little heavy this year....

Michael was happy about his World of warcraft t-shirt.

And Natalie's Easter gift was another season of The Simpsons.

The smallest kid is always easy to please. Candy and blowing bubbles!! :)

As always the egg contains a magazine. Hello Kitty for Natalie. Barbie for Melissa. And Calvin and Hobbes for Michael.

Melissa slept through most of the scary hunt. She went on an egg hunt of her own finding hidden eggs in the yard. Natalie helped me hide the eggs. She has been such a nice helper this Easter. Nataile even made a little egg hunt for me and I got a hand-knitted headband she had made for me. <3
I loved Michaels comment when he quoted from Cloudy with a chance of meatballs: How are you going to top this? With hot fudge! :)
We had fun, both the kids and mom.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!