27 desember 2010

Music is what feelings sound like

Desperate times call for desperate measures....
Natalie is highly motivated to learn to play the piano.
I am on the look out for a nice instrument and hopefully soon we will have a piano to enjoy. In the meanwhile, Natalie likes to play the virtual piano on the computer. Haha. I love that she wants to express herself through music.


This is the grand piano my father had and that I practiced on growing up. My dad asked me if I wanted it, but at that time we didn't have the space we needed for such a large piece of furniture. It feels good to know the grand piano is still in use as my dad donated it to the Prøysen museum. My brother sent me this picture and I like to look at it once in a while. It sure brings back a lot of memories....


We'll see if we can buy a piano in 2011. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!