30 desember 2010

Happy Birthday Double Digit Girl!

Your birthday this year was the BIG "Double-Digit"! Wow!


Natalie hit the big 1-0 on December 12th.
Top ten list to a brave and fun ten year old from your mom:
10) I love the way you chatter when you are happy
9) I love how you show great concern for your friends and want what's best for them even if it means that you will have to make sacrifices
8) I love your enthusiasm
7) I love how you are the sweetest big sister for Melissa
6) I love it when you and Michael laugh together
5) I am so proud of how you overcame your fears and visited dad at the hospital
4) I love the notes, stories and drawings you share so generously with your family
3) I love your passion for speaking English and am proud of your achievements at school
2) I love the way you try to develop your own style based on modest choices
1) I love your hugs and your gentle nature, it is so sincere and pure!

Natalie, we LOVE you soooooooooo much!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!