30 desember 2010

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas....

A little sugar, a lot of spice,
a woman shaped him - oh so nice!
He’s made of dough, and golden tan,
the closest thing to a perfect man.

I love gingerbread dough! I love the smell! I love baking them! I love decorating them. Eating them? Not so much... I also love baking with the children. Although this year it turned out to be a completely different event than what I had expected. Melissa was so focused and totally into making her part of the batch. She even used the rolling pin on her own. Good job!

These two rascals on the other hand, were having a lot of fun ~ not too focused I would say. Somehow they managed to produce some gingerbread cookies, but I think they tasted and played around more than their little sister.

As soon as the cookies were out of the oven and in the cake box is when Melissa decided she would participate in the pranks. She grabbed quite a few gingerbread men and bit their heads off and put them back in the box. Off with their heads!!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!