31 januar 2012

I did a lot of Pinteresting things lately


So there seems to always be tons of excuses for not keeping an updated blog in the blogosphere.
The past few months I have spent all my free computer time on Pinterest. It is such a great place to get inspired and have creative inputs. I love the concept of sharing, and it is wonderful to see so many creative and talented people around the world. So there has been a lot of pinning ~and no blogging. However - I do feel the need to keep our family history on track. There are so many memories to keep and moments to preserve!
And the kids are growing up too fast...


I am quite sure I won't quit my pinning habit, though.
Feel free to come on over and see my boards.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!