31 januar 2012

Deathly Hallows ~ the Horror of Evil 7/22


The day was here. The day we would watch the final chapter of Harry Potter. Friday July 22nd 2011.

The movie lived up to our expectations. As Harry engages Voldemort in a duel throughout the castle, I was overwhelmed by the horror of evil of the Dark Lord. I almost choked and literally felt an evil spirit surround me. I get quite involved while watching movies.

Little did we know that at 15:25:22 Norway suffered a horrible terrorist massacre. After the movie we stopped to pick up Michael who had spent time at a friend's place. We were told that the dad in the family who is a doctor, was called on duty due to a bomb explosion in Oslo. I hurried home to listen to the news and my heart just broke when the second attack occurred less than two hours later at a youth summer camp on the island Utøya.

It was devastating. The day Norway lost its innocence. Tears. And more tears.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!