26 juni 2011

Date Night

Now there's a headline you won't read too often on this blog.... Glenn and I suck big time at going out just the two of us. We have not managed to find babysitters and tend to always plan family activities or split up and do stuff on our own so that one of us stay behind and look after the kids. This week I was fortunate to receive two tickets for the show Sommerlatter at Aker brygge in Oslo. So for the third time in our soon 17 year long marriage, we went on a date. About time!


The show was stand up comedy and I thought it was fun. I especially enjoyed Jonas Kinge Bergland, who is a doctor and plays the guitar ~ as he said himself. Charming! :)

I don't think it will be too long before our next date....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!