04 august 2010

Outdoor living

Glenn and Michael are leaving for YM camp. We have been using Glenn's camping equipment from when he was Michael's age and decided it was time for an upgrade. So we bought a new tent - and had to run it for a test here at home before the actual camp.


As always it is interesting to cooperate on projects like this. Haha. Glenn and I tend to have our minds set on certain ways to do things that don't always correspond with each other. Well, we managed to get the tent up. Without starting World war three.

Sleeping outside in a tent sure has changed since I was growing up. I suggested playing cards and playing the game "My ship is loaded with..." ~ but my ideas were quickly denied and other suggestions like watching a dvd were much more popular. My, oh my, I'm so out of style....



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment!