Traditionally I (ooops, of course I mean the Easter Bunny) have hidden different colored Easter Eggs around our house and the children are always looking forward to their annual photo scavenger hunt. This year I was totally inspired after reading one of my favorite blogs - No place like sweet home - and decided to do a mystery crime fiction spin off from the board game Cluedo that we like to play during Easter.

The kids have been introduced to murder mysteries from reading short stories on the milk carton this year. This book has the coolest cover ever, still haven't read it though...


So after a short introduction learning about murder mysteries, the children were ready to go egg hunting. Each clue had one Suspect, one Weapon, and one Room card just like in the board game.
After all the characters from Cluedo had died in the most horrible ways, I needed more murder mysteries. One of the favorites were: James Bond killed Oddjob in the bathtub with a pistol. Michael and Natalie laughed and did an excellent job at solving the mysteries.

And finally they were rewarded with their Easter Eggs filled with candy after Harry Potter killing Voldemort in the closet with his wand! Can't wait to do this again next year! And maybe start planning a little earlier. Thank you, Nina, for sharing your Easter Egg Hunt idea.


Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!