I have no clue where last week went. Spring is here and we have enjoyed some
sunny weather. Michael and Natalie got their
bikes out and ride them every day after they are done with their homework. I barely get them to come in for dinner and then they disappear outside again. Melissa and I go for long walks when everyone else is at school. It's wonderful! Melissa is now
three months old. She is such a delight!

What else is new? Not much. Glenn went to his last appointment with the oncologist and is now officially in remission. It has been three years since he was done with chemo treatment and all tests look really good. And here we are blessed with our little miracle girl. We are so grateful for that!

I was busy preparing a presentation for our RS enrichment night.
Last but not least - we are thrilled that my mom got here safe from the US today and is going to stay for 4 weeks! Yeah!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Feel free to leave a comment!